#Yesweltevree – terms and conditions
Our products come to life when they are being used. We love to see the way you use your Weltevree products on Instagram and may request to share these photos/videos on our own channels. The channel where we will publish the photos will primarily be the Weltevree website (weltevree.eu) but could also include the Weltevree newsletter or Weltevree’s own social media channels.
By responding to our request with the hashtag #yesweltevree, you give Weltevree permission to:
– Use your photo on our website (weltevree.eu)
– Share your photo on our own social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– Use your photo in our newsletters and/or future magazines
– Use your photo until you withdraw your permission
You will get:
– Free publicity on our channels and our website (weltevree.eu)
– Full credit for your own picture: your social media channel will be linked and/or name is mentioned
– The possibility to withdraw your given permission at any moment in time.
By agreeing to these terms, you give Weltevree a non-exclusive, royalty-free and worldwide license to use and share your photo for marketing and/or advertising purposes, including the right to reproduce, distribute, alter and edit your photos. You represent and warrant that you own or control the rights to the material you have submitted and that you have permission from any person(s) appearing in the photos. The photo will remain your property at all times and given permission can be withdrawn.
If you would like to withdraw your permission you can send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your photo from our digital channels within 14 days. If we have used your photo in our newsletter and/or magazine, it is not possible to remove the photo, but we will not use it again in the future.