Blondies look just like brownies, but the taste is very different! Spice up your baking with this ultimate fall combination: a blondies recipe with pear and salted caramel. Bake them in the Weltevree Outdooroven and enjoy the taste of fall.
The original blondies recipe can be found here.
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams Demerara sugar or light brown cane sugar
- 4 tbsp salted caramel
- 2 eggs
- 2 pears
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams self-rising flour
2. Beat the eggs and peel the pears. Then cut the pears into cubes
3. Melt the butter in a pan on low heat until golden brown. Add the sugar and caramel and heat softly. Let it cool down until it is lukewarm. Then add the eggs, pear and white chocolate.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking tray. Add 4 to 5 drops of caramel and use the back of a teaspoon or skewer to mix it through.
6. Bake the blondies for 25-30 minutes or until risen, golden and just firm.
7. Once cooled down, remove from the baking tray and cut into smaller pieces. Enjoy!