Ingredients and tools
Serves 4 persons:
- 2 large sweet apples
- 2 pears
- 1 large orange
- 1 lemon
- 250 grams blackberries
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 20 grams vanilla sugar
- 500 grams Greek yoghurt
- Handful of hazelnuts, finely choppped
- 2 cookies, crumbled (use oatmeal cookies for example)
- Medium-sized oven dish
- Step 1. Light a fire in the Outdooroven and make sure the fire burns for at least 15 minutes before you start cooking to make sure the oven can reach the proper temperature and the heat is distributed evenly throughout the oven. If you want to check the temperature inside the oven, you could use the Magnetic Thermometer (sold separately).
- Step 2. In the meantime, remove the clock houses of the pear and apples and leave on the skin. Chop the fruit in large chunks and put these in the oven dish. Mix the fruit with the blackberries, cut the orange and lemon in half and squeeze them to drizzle their juice on the mixture. Sprinkle some vanilla sugar on top and add the rosemary and bay leaves (whole).
- Step 3. Place the oven dish in the oven when it has reached a temperature of 180 tot 200 degrees Celsius. Remember to place a new log on the fire to maintain a steady temperature. The dish is ready to be served once the apple and pear have softened.
- Step 4. Take the dish out of the oven, remove the bay leaves and rosemary and divide the fruit over four dessert plates. Add a full spoon of Greek yoghurt on top and top it off with some of the chopped and crumbles hazelnuts and cookies.